piątek, 15 lipca 2011

Przyimki miejsca In/at/on - Przyklady 3

Uzywa sie, ze cos jest :in bed/in hospital/in prison.
Thomas is not up yet. He is still in bed.
My father is in hospital.
Uzywa sie, ze cos/ktos jest :at home/at work/at school/at university/at college.
I'll be at work until 4.30 but I'll be at home all evening and night.
Michael is studying english language at university.
At sea uzywamy wtedy gdy mamy na mysli, ze jestesmy na jakiejs wyprawie (=on voyage). Oto porownanie at sea i in the sea.
It was a long travel. We were at sea for 30 days.
I love floating in the sea.

At a party/at a concert etc.
Przyimka at uzywamy wtedy gdy chcemy powiedziec, ze ktos/cos jest podczas jakiegos zdarzenia : at a party,at a concert, at event, at a conference itp.
Were there many people at the conference/at the meeting ?
I saw Michael at a rugby match/at a party last Friday.

At/In uzywamy z budynkami. Zazwyczaj uzywamy at gdy mamy na mysli miejsce jakiegos zdarzenia(np. koncert(a concert), film, impreza(party), wydarzenie sportowe itp.(a sports event))
-We went to a concert at the Wembley.
-The meeting took place at the headquarters.
-The show I want to see is showing at the opera.

At uzywamy takze w nastepujacych przypadkach: at the station, at the airport.
Let's meet at the station.
At uzywamy takze gdy chcemy powiedziec, ze jestesmt u kogos:
I was at Michael's house two days ago. lub
I was at Michael's two days ago.
At uzywamy takze w ponizszych przykladach:
At the doctor's, at the hairddresser's, at chemist's.
Jesli mamy na mysli budynek i jego wnetrze jako calosc powinismy uzywac in. Oto ponizsze przyklady obrazujace ta zaleznosc:
The rooms in My house are very big. (nie "at" my house)
I enjoyed the show but it was very warm in the cinema. (nie "at" the cinema)

Gdy mówimy o miastach, wsiach i wiekszych miejscowosciach, wówczas uzywa sie "in":
My parents live in Wroclaw. (nie at Wroclaw)
There are very nice people in Poznan(nie at Poznan)

Gdy mówimy o jakims miejscu jako punkcie wyprawy/podróży wówczas można używać in lub at. Przyklady:
Do you know if this train stops at Poznan ?(=at Poznan station)
We stopped at small village on the way to Warsav.

On uzywamy gdy mówimy on a bus/on a train/on a plane/on a ship lecz in a car/in a taxi. Przyklady:
The bus was full. There were many people on it.
George arrived in my car.
Mówimy: on a bicycle/on a motorcycle/on a horse.
Thomas likes to drive on his bicycle.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz