piątek, 15 lipca 2011

Przyimki to/at/in/into -ciag dalszy

Mówimy go/come/travel to dane miejsce zdarzenie. Przykladowo:
go to Poland
1)Return to America
2)drive to the airport
3)go to bed
4)go to the bank
5)go to a cinema
6)take (somebody) to somewhere
7)come to somebody's house
8)be sent to prison.
ad 1)When are your friends returning to America. (nie -returning in America)
as 2)After the dinner my family was driven to the airport.
W ten sam sposób mówimy: on my way to/a journey to/a trip to/welcome to.
Welcome to Poland! (nie-welcome in )

Oto uzycie "to" (dla podrozy/przemieszczeń) i in/at (dla lokalizacji/miejsca):
They are going to England lecz They live in England
Can you come to the meeting ? lecz I'll see you at the meeting

been to -zazwycaj mowi sie, ze I've been to a place
I've been to England four times but I've never been to Ireland.
I have not ever been to a football match in my life.
I have got some money. I have just been to the bank.

istnieje takze forma has been in. Przykład
He has been in Warsav for 2 years(=on(he) mieszka w Buenos Aires)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz