niedziela, 3 kwietnia 2011

Zmiana z mowy bezpośredniej(Direct) na (Mowę zależną)


Czasowniki zmieniają się zgodnie z poniższym systemem:

Nagranie audio dostępne tutaj

Direct speech (Mowa bezpośrednia)
Reported Speech (Mowa zależna)

Nagranie

Simple Present: -> Simple Past:
I can't stand that girl,-he said. -> he said(that) he couldn't stand that girl.

Present Continuous -> Past continuous
I'm having a good time -he said -> He said (that) he was having a good time.

Present Perfect Simple -> Past Perfect Simple
I've booked my winter holiday, She said -> She said (that)she had booked his winter
holiday.

Present Perfect Continuous -> Past Perfect Continuous
I've been waiting for you all evening, She said.-> she said (that) she had been waiting for me
all evening.

Simple Past -> Past Perfect
I failed my exam -she said. She said (that) she had failed her exam.
Simple Future -> Conditional
I' ll tidy my room tomorrow, - she said -> She said (that) she would tidy her room the
next day.
Future Continuous -> Conditional Continuous
I'll be working in Paris next year, " he said. -> He said (that) he would be working in Paris the following year.

Czasy Past Perfect Simple i Continuous nie zmieniają swoich form w mowie zależnej.
Dodatkowo poniższe słowa się zmieniają:

Mowa bezpośrednia:(Direct speech) -> Mowa zależna
This/these -> That/those/the
here -> There
come -> Go
bring -> take
She said to me "Come and look at this cow" -> He told me to go and look at that cow




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz